- Compete in curriculum-based, industry-driven challenges
- Experience real-world connections to their work
- Receive authentic, expert feedback
Challenges are sponsored by Industry Partners throughout Massachusetts
Industry Partners make challenges possible through contributions including volunteer judges with expertise and real world experience in the areas of student study who provide feedback on submitted work, prizes for winning students, and funding to support access to field trips. Prizes vary by competition and include free exhibit admissions, company and research facility tours, and in-person or virtual Q&A with competition judges. All SY 2018-19 challenge winners and their teachers will receive Rocketbook notebooks.
- Students complete PLTW projects in class and submit them online
- Industry judges review submissions
- Students receive authentic, expert feedback on their work
- Winning students receive a prize!