Personalized instructional coaching to amplify student learning
Mass STEM Hub works with standout teachers to provide customized coaching opportunities for teachers.
Let's tackle it together.
We believe now more than ever that collaboration is key. There’s so much learning, reinventing, and creative problem solving to be done – and you don’t have to do it alone!
We’re here to help. Really.
Coaches love working with educators like you to plan course pacing, tackle instructional challenges, review student work, and beyond.
Coaching is just a click away.
Connect with a Coach on your schedule with a one-on-one Zoom call or virtual classroom visit.
By signing up for Coaching, you agree to:
- Determine a focus area (and, if/when appropriate, a specific lesson plan or unit) ahead of time to work on with your coach.
- Give your coach at least 24 hours notice if you can’t make your scheduled session.
Your Coach is here to help! They've committed to:
- Providing course-specific guidance tailored to educators’ instructional questions and needs
- Sharing access to additional resources and materials, including on distance learning
- Offering non-evaluative feedback on teaching and learning
Meet a Coach
Project Lead The Way Master Teacher
Steve is a PLTW Master Teacher and Coach who teaches in Pittsfield, NY. Steve brings years of expertise as a PLTW educator and has supported Massachusetts PLTW middle school teachers since 2017 at core training, the state conference, as well through coaching visits and ongoing supports. When he is not teaching PLTW, Steve is coaching ice hockey.
Why do teachers recommend Coaching?
Watch the video to find out from participating teachers.