Applied Learning Student Showcase
Register for this event by April 12th.
An end of year student showcase for Project Lead The Way, OpenSciEd, and PBLWorks schools in MA for students (grades 5-12) to share their applied learning projects with industry professionals. This is an opportunity for students to present their project work to authentic audience. Student teams will each have a table to present their project and 300+ industry professionals will circulate and talk with student groups — offering them verbal and written feedback. In addition to the showcase portion of the event, we will also have a few speakers, an awards ceremony, and more!
- Register your school by April 12; sign up exact teams by May 5
- Each program may bring 3 teams (12 students) *
- In schools with multiple programs (e.g., OSE & PLTW or PLTW Eng & BioMed) each program may bring 3 teams
- PLTW Launch 5th grade only
- PLTW HS programs can bring unlimited number of capstone (EDD & BI) teams
Want to learn more? Need help planning to attend?
Join our team for a webinar at 3pm on Wednesday, March 22nd! Register here.
- Video 2019 STEM Week Showcase
- Flier with FAQs
- List of Eligible Projects
- More coming soon!