PLTW Distance Learning Guidance Sessions
The registration deadline for this event has passed.
Join PLTW Master Teachers to learn more about PLTW’s new distance learning guidance and think through implementation of PLTW course(s) in a distance learning or hybrid setting!
Details on the sessions
- One hour interactive session on Zoom, breaking down PLTW’s distance learning guidance
- Course specific (Launch, CSIM, AR, DM, PBS, HBS, CSP, CSE, Cy/Sec, IED, POE)
- Evenings of 9/9 and 9/10
- Time for Q & A: learn from other educators’ questions and/or bring your own!
Session dates and times
- Wednesday, 9/9 5:30–6:30 PM: Cybersecurity (Cy/SEC)
- Wednesday, 9/9 7:00–8:00 PM:
- Computer Science for Innovators and Makers (CSIM)
- Design and Modeling (DM)
- Principles of Biomedical Science (PBS)
- Computer Science Principles (CSP)
- Introduction to Engineering Design (IED)
- Thursday, 9/10 5:30–6:30 PM: Computer Science Essentials (CSE)
- Thursday, 9/10 7:00–8:00 PM:
- Automation and Robotics (AR)
- Human Body Systems (HBS)
- Principles of Engineering (POE)
- Thursday, 9/10 7:30–8:30 PM: Launch