PLTW Virtual Fall Conference
Register for this event by October 5th.
Join us for the annual Project Lead The Way Fall Conference! While we cannot gather in person at WPI as we historically have, we are excited to gather educators from across Massachusetts for an afternoon of learning, community, and celebration.
The PLTW Fall Conference will be an action-packed afternoon of engaging, meaningful content:
- Kick off the day with the Mass STEM Hub and Massachusetts Project Lead The Way teams. Get excited about the programming we have in store for the fall, based on what we have been hearing from educators like you.
- Engage in timely, actionable sessions led by PLTW Master Teachers from across the country, with a special focus on adapting PLTW curriculum to distance and hybrid learning models.
- Choose sessions tailored to your PLTW pathways and courses.
- School & district leaders: there will be a dedicated administrator session from 4:30-5:15.
- Cap off the afternoon with collaboration sessions hosted by your PLTW Community Leads: standout Massachusetts PLTW teachers that organize Learning Teams. Learning Teams are communities of PLTW teachers in your PLTW pathway that come together (virtually, this year!) to surface creative ideas, share lesson plans, co-develop instructional resources, and celebrate wins!
- Finally, PLTW educators will be recognized for their dedication and hard work during the 2019-2020 school year. Nominate your fellow PLTW educators for awards by filling out a nomination form.
You will receive a detailed timeline and descriptions of sessions ahead of October 7th.
In the meantime, join the Massachusetts PLTW community Slack channel. We’ll be using Slack throughout the Conference as a collaboration tool, so get signed on and start chatting and collaborating with fellow PLTW educators today!
Questions? We’re here to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.