Congratulations on your PLTW grant! Please see below for a checklist of KEY action items and grant requirements. The list below includes links to relevant websites and files. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team.
Winter/Spring Grant To Do’s to Ensure a Strong Start!
- Attend the Grant Convening on March 5, 2019 at WPI
- Return grant agreement via Docu-Sign
- Upload a copy of your district’s W-9
- Register your district/school with PLTW
- Sign & return the PLTW Terms and Conditions via DocuSign
- Confirm myPLTW accounts for Program Coordinators, Site Coordinators, Teachers, General Users
- Ensure teachers create myPLTW accounts & request access to school acct from PCs
- Register for core training (website opens in March — be on the lookout for an email from PLTW)
- Whitelist appropriate websites click here
- Review the Investment tool/store to order equipment
- Provide link to your IT Contacts for Software
Grant Requirements and Reporting During the School Year
- Roster students in myPLTW and SIM (to be shared with DESE) by October 1. Use the Course codes in this workbook [use same link that is on the resources page]
- Attend state conference @ WPI in early October
- Administer student surveys from Abt (rolling timeline, end of module/unit/class). See Survey FAQ [insert link] for more info.
- Submit financial/program report to email@example.com by March 1
- Administer end-of-course assessments at the high school level
- Administer teacher surveys (admin window open for last month of school)