Create space for PLTW teachers to connect, talk about their practice and drive their own learning
WHY JOIN A LEARNING TEAM? To collaborate, learn and celebrate with other PLTW educators.
- Connect with a highly collaborative, innovative educator culture beyond just your school
- Talk about your practice and work with peers to solve problems
- Have a forum to offer honest feedback on what you think and need
- Learn about student & teacher PLTW programming (e.g. student events, PD, industry connections)
HOW DO TEAMS WORK? Teams are organized & led by teachers. Teams set their own goals and decide how to work.
- Teams consist of 15-20 PLTW educators who teach the same PLTW program and/or course
- A Community Lead is a MA PLTW teacher who coordinates the learning team, plans events and helps the team connect virtually and in person
- Teams set their own goals and decide together on the best way to collaborate