Resources for PLTW Educators
Access resources including advanced training, ways to engage with fellow PLTW educators, opportunities for students to connect with industry professionals – and much more.
- Student Industry Connects Submit PLTW student coursework online for review by industry professionals and chance to win prizes
- Showcase Events Students present to and receive feedback from STEM professionals at exciting locations
- Scholarship & College Credit Your PLTW students can earn scholarships and college credit for their work. Let students know!
- High School Sample Course Descriptions This document provides sample course descriptions for all high school courses in PLTW’s three pathways -- biomedical science, computer science, and engineering. The intention is to provide schools with example descriptions based on student and teacher inputs. These samples provide insight into the content covered in the course as well as the types of projects and learning experiences available to students. Please note, the descriptions can be used as is or tailored as needed to reflect local school context (e.g., credit units, weighting, prerequisites, honors).
- Survey: We need feedback! Completing your PLTW student and educator surveys help us improve programming and supports.
- Dashboards To support schools' implementation of PLTW and in the spirit of continuous improvement, Mass STEM Hub offers program dashboards for all PLTW schools in MA.
- Course codes All PLTW classes K-12 now have course codes in the student information systems. Please use these codes when scheduling your students. Accurate enrollment data is critical for us to support PLTW schools across the state. View the codes here on the DESE website (Document name: "Appendices A-I of EPIMS Data Handbook v. 20.0"). If you have any trouble finding the codes in your data system, please get in touch with the Mass STEM Hub team.
- Gateway Standards Crosswalk This Crosswalk shows how each PLTW Gateway unit supports the Massachusetts Science and Technology/Engineering Curriculum Framework. Click to read more.
- Launch Standards Crosswalk This Crosswalk shows how each PLTW Launch module supports the Massachusetts Science and Technology/ Engineering Curriculum Framework. Click to read more.