Resources for PLTW Educators
School may look different this year, but we have great content planned for you and your students. Access resources to help lighten the load and create engaging learning experiences including teacher learning communities, meaningful student opportunities, connections to industry, and more.
Grant & New School Onboarding Materials
This section is intended for schools that recently received a grant to help ensure they have all the resources they need to complete their paperwork (to receive funding) and onboard their teams to be ready for students in the fall! Below are the resources discussed during the 5/12 convening.
- Checklist | Keep track of your onboarding to-dos so you are ready for implementation this fall.
- SY21-22 planning form | Please share which courses your school is planning for SY 21-22. Only one form per school is needed; due May 28th.
- How to register for training | Need help registering for training? Check out the step by step guide.
- Payment guarantee letter | Use this letter in place of PO when registering for core training if your school/district is unable to generate a purchase order before receiving grant funds.
- PLTW training guarantee | If a trained PLTW educator leaves within 4 years of earning their credential, PLTW may cover the cost of training a new teacher.
- PLTW office hours | Have questions about getting your PLTW program up and running? Join us for one of our upcoming office hours.
- Grant Convening Presentation | Review all of the information that was shared at the grant convening.
Check out the rest of the school & educator resources on this page (e.g., tips for purchasing, state course codes, grad credit and PDPs for training).