Resources for ST Math Educators
School may look different this year but we have great content planned for you and your students.
Access resources to help lighten the load and create engaging learning experiences including professional learning opportunities and more.
Start or grow your ST Math program. Learn more about grants from the One8 Foundation.
Professional learning for teachers
Keep an eye on your email for opportunities in the ST Math Massachusetts newsletter!
- PD Days: Three days per year for three years for current grantees.
- ST Math certification: Select teachers from grantee schools become certified to train other teachers in their school.
- Trainings and professional learning events: Stay up to date with professional learning events for ST Math educators here.
- Ongoing supports: Reach out to the Mass STEM Hub team if you have questions or need more information. Email us here.
End of Year Celebration with New England Aquarium
Massachusetts ST Math students celebrate and connect math to the real world with penguins! Keep an eye open for more information.
- Power Standards with ST Math: Learn how to integrate ST Math with Massachusetts Power Standards, tailored per grade level. Click here.
- Get social with ST Math: Follow ST Math Champions Jen Hudak (@NAPSMath), Alex Thompkins (@AyersMathCoach1), and Leigh Boland (@leigh_boland) for important tips!
- ST Math Central: A resource for teachers including manipulatives, game boards, data, question boards, and more. Click here.