Volunteering with our students is more than a nice thing to do. Engaging with industry professionals allows students to visualize themselves in STEM careers. Receiving feedback on their work helps develop perseverance and other essential 21st century skills.
PLTW Online Industry Challenges
Provide expert feedback on PLTW engineering, computer science or biomedical science student projects, virtually and on your schedule through monthly industry challenges. Upcoming Challenges (learn more):
- Middle School – App Creation
- Middle School – Foot Orthosis Development
- Middle School – Blinking Sign Design
- Middle School – Automation through Programming
- High School – Reverse Engineering
- High School – Manufacturing a Box
- High School – Future of Diabetes
Middle School Computer Science Innovators Showcase
Microsoft NERD Center
Reach Out to Build the Right Opportunity
We’d love to work with you to create an applicable, exciting opportunity for you, your colleagues, or your organization. Get in touch and we’ll build a meaningful experience!